… meeting your expectations
Our discretionary service is designed for those clients who wish us to undertake every aspect of portfolio management. This allows you to hand over the day to day running of your portfolio to our experienced brokers who monitor and make investment decisions on your behalf, providing you with peace of mind and freedom from the administrative burden that comes with running a portfolio.
Firstly we take the time to understand the purpose of your investment portfolio as well as your financial circumstances and attitude towards investments and investment risk.
This enables us to manage the portfolio in line with your financial aims and longer term objectives.
All discretionary investment portfolios are constructed within the asset allocation framework of the main WMA Private Investor indices with all securities held in our nominee.
On a regular basis discretionary clients receive:
- A valuation of the portfolio
- A summary of performance
- A comparison of the return measured against the appropriate WMA index
- A market and stock commentary
- Transaction, cash and corporate action statements
- Tax year end schedules
Discretionary Management has two available investment options:
- From £50,000 but with no upper limit we offer a discretionary funds service which is charged on a fee only basis
- From £150,000 we offer a discretionary equity service which is charged on a combined fee and commission basis and includes investments in direct UK equities
A full list of our fees and charges is available in the Downloads section of this website.