Our online security policy is intended to inform you of the measures that we take to keep your data safe when you use our online services. If you have any questions about the policy, please contact us and we will be pleased to answer your questions.
We employ a range of security measures to make any data stored on the website and your communication with it secure. However, you should be aware that the internet is an open environment and so we cannot guarantee that your data and communication with us will always be totally secure:
- the webserver, the computer(s) on which the website resides, is secured from unauthorised access by other websites residing on that server
- the website’s identity will be confirmed by a trusted, independent certification company so that you can be sure that you are logging into our website
- the connection through the internet is encrypted end to end over a secure connection by the certificate from the trusted, independent certification company
- data held on your computer in the form of cookies is encrypted
- security techniques are employed within our login software, for example, to detect and shut down hackers trying to crack passwords
When you register with us for our online services, we will provide you with a username and password. It is your responsibility to keep those access details secure and not to divulge them to others. We strongly advise users to change their passwords regularly by using the facility provided and to ensure that the password is strong.
As other people may use the computer with which you access our services, we would advise you to ensure that you do not store, or have your browser store, your access details