Website Terms & Conditions
The information on this website has been obtained from sources which we believe to be reliable and accurate but this cannot be guaranteed. Any opinions and comment expressed are not necessarily held throughout Farley & Thompson. No partner or employee accepts liability for any direct or consequential loss arising from the use of this website or its contents. All opinions or comments are subject to change without notice.
The website should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to conduct investment business as defined by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 in any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom. Investors who are resident in or citizens of countries other than the United Kingdom may be subject to local restrictions. In particular, no offer or invitation is made to any US persons (being a resident of the United States of America or partnerships or corporations organised under the laws of the United States of America) who are excluded from the products and services offered by this site.
The following sets out the basis upon which access to the Farley & Thompson website and online access is made available. The information is intended solely for use by investors who are resident for tax purposes in the United Kingdom.
- Farley & Thompson own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in relation to the material and content available on the website or which is sent to you by email and in relation to the services offered.
- The material available is for your sole use and shall not be used by you for any commercial purpose. Except as expressly permitted, you are not entitled to reproduce, modify or in any other way use or supply the material.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to evaluate the material available and that you are not to place any reliance upon the completeness, accuracy or opinion expressed by us on the website. Nothing should be taken as a recommendation by us or constitutes advice by us to you. You should always seek professional advice in relation to any such material.
- Certain areas of the website (‘Client area’) will only be available if you have requested access, accepted our Terms in writing and been accepted by us for registration. This acceptance is entirely at our discretion and can be withdrawn by us at any time by notifying you in writing.
- If you have access to the ‘Client area’ you are responsible for maintaining the security of the logon details which will be issued to you in confidence. Such information should not be shared with anyone and you should formally log off after accessing your account.
- We will endeavour to retain the website as operational but unforeseen technical difficulties may result in an interruption of service, therefore we can give no guarantee that our website will be available for access at all times.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in relation to this website are our property or the property of our licensors and all rights are reserved. You will not copy, reproduce, transmit, store or modify the content of this website or use any such trademarks or trade names without our prior written consent.
- You may be able to link from this website to other third party websites. We have no control over the content of third party websites and therefore cannot accept any responsibility for any material that is accessible from such sites and cannot guarantee that such sites will remain accessible. In particular, but without limitation, we have no liability in respect of any loss or damage that you incur through placing reliance on any information or material accessible on such third party sites.
- Use of our website is at your sole risk and we give no guarantee of accuracy, completeness or relevance of the information provided, nor that access to the website will be secure or uninterrupted.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that services or products meet your specific requirements and that you comply with all applicable laws. If it is prohibited to make the website information available in jurisdictions outside the United Kingdom then the services and information is not directed at such jurisdictions.
- Downloading material from this website is done entirely at your own risk and Farley & Thompson will not be liable for any damage to your computer or loss of data or any other such loss resulting from the download.
- Email messages sent via the site are not secure so we urge you not to include any confidential information or matters of a time sensitive nature.
- At our sole discretion we may vary these terms from time to time. Any significant alterations will be notified on our Home page.
- At all times our Terms of Business, Terms and Conditions and our relationship with you is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England.
If you have any questions about our website please use the email facility in the Contact Us section or telephone us on 01202 295000. Our usual office opening times are 8.00am to 5.00pm.